For B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Pharm.D and D Pharm, mode of admission is based on merit of the qualifying examination, (Reservation as per Government norms) 50% of the total Merit seats should be filled in by the Government/University from the merit list of the qualifying examination, in keeping with all the reservation rules and the Fee structure laid down by the Government of Kerala from time to time. The remaining 50% of the seats can be filled in the respective Managements, as per the norms specified by the State Government from time to time.
1. Originals of all certificates/documents enclosed with the application should be submitted at the time of admission to the respective colleges.
2. The candidate shall pay full fees at the time of admission.
3. The responsibility of the Association is limited to the issuing of notifications and publishing prospectus.
4. Physical fitness certificate, conduct certificate and transfer certificate originals should be submitted at the time of admission to the respective colleges.
5. No mark will be alotted for Interview.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission in the College
- 10th Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Blood Group Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- 10th Certificate, +2 Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate ( 2 Set Copies )
(Self attested copies)
2. Aadhar Copy
Plastic Folding File -1
A Bond worth Rs.100/-
Keam / Neat Qualification Details
- Passport Size : 5
- Stamp Size : 4